Saturday, August 22, 2009

Slackin' on the Savagin'

I know I've been rather absent from posting characters these last two months. I have a lot of pictures ready and waiting for me to Savage them. I've been working two jobs and the second it taking most my free time. I will get back to this full swing once my brain is no longer mush from lack of sleep.

This particular second job is totally worth it. It's my dream job and it just landed in my lap. If the plan works out (and at this point I have no reason to believe it will not) the second job would become my primary job, and my current primary job would cease to be. When that happens, expect an explosion of postings.

No comments:


      Disclaimer: This site is not intended to make anyone any money!
        All characters, images, logos, etc. are copyright their respective owners.

        All the character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks and are used

        without permission, for amusement use only.